Entrepreneurship Lessons from Woody Allen
January 20, 2012 1 Comment
- Wake up early
- Avoid distractions
- Work three to five hours a day and then enjoy the rest of the day
- Be as perfectionist as you can, knowing that imperfection will still rule
- Have the confidence to be magical and stretch the boundaries of your medium.
- Combine the tools of the medium itself with the message you want to convey
- Don’t get stuck in the same rut – move forward, experiment, but with the confidence built up over experience.
Not sure about the third, but these are all worth pondering. See James Altucher’s analysis here.